Our bioplastic cutlery is made from a plant-based bioplastic, produced from a rapidly renewable starch. All our cutlery has a smaller carbon footprint than conventional plastic.
- Product size: 165mm L x 36mm W x 0mm H
- Carton size: 35cm L x 20cm W x 25cm H
- Carton total weight: 4.98kg
- Pieces per carton: 1,000
- Pieces per sleeve: 50
- View Metric Measurement Guide
- Our 100% bioplastic BioCutlery is made from a plant-based bioplastic, produced from a rapidly renewable starch.
- All BioPak’s single use disposable cutlery has a smaller carbon footprint compared to conventional plastic cutlery.
- BioCutlery is heat-resistant and sturdy.
- Our PLA cutlery has a 6-month shelf-life.
- Our CPLA and PSM Cutlery have a 6-month shelf life from date of purchase.
- Our bioplastic cutlery is compostable in a commercial facility.
- Revode bioplastic
- PLA bioplastic
- Hot food friendly
- Commercially compostable
- Carbon neutral
- Metric measurement guide